I will start by thanking Andrea for this award. I came across Andrea's blog one day and our stories were very similar, infertility, twins, nicu..etc. Her kids Luke and Molly are beyond adorable and you should check out her blog if you haven't already.
She awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much Andrea, I am honored!
So I have to list 7 things about myself. Thing is I'm pretty boring and live a pretty routine boring life.
Here we go
1. I have lived in Washington my whole life, I was born in Eastern Washington and moved over to Western Washington when I was 5. Personally I miss the sunshine that Eastern Washington gets but I love the green of all the trees and being so close to the water over here in the Pacific Northwest, I guess it's a good thing a lot of my family still lives in Eastern Washington so I can get my dose of vitamin D.
2. I got married young, like graduated high school in June and got married in November young, we were high school sweethearts of sorts, my hubby is 3 years older then me and we met when I was a Freshman and he a Senior, the rest is history.
3. My best friend is my dad, I call him every day, I can talk to him about ANYTHING, yes anything, you name it I'm sure I have talked to him about it, he is the kindest, most amazing person I have ever know, he even quit his job so he could be a stay at home dad back in the 80's with my sister and I.
4. I have an obsession with Target, just slightly, it has gotten better since I had the twins simply because I do not have the time to wander the aisles sipping on Starbucks like I used to on a Saturday morning (note to self, maybe this can be my "me time" at some point in the future)
5. I LOVE Christmas I mean love, I don't mind the stores putting up Christmas stuff in October because I get excited, I start listening to Christmas music after Halloween. I love the decorations, the meaning of the season, the trees, the smells of Christmas, everything about it, I love that theres almost a whimsy feeling in the air around Christmas time.
6. I have to furbabies, Mogley who is my Great Dane, is wants to be your best friend, the twins love him. We got Mogley in September of 2008, he is almost 3 now, he loves to be lazy with you and cuddle. Toby is my best furbuddy, he is a Cavachon and just the cutest thing you've ever seen. He was my loyal buddy throughout my bedrest with the twins, he spent all day and night in my bed with me to keep me company.
7. I never thought in a million years I would have twins, never, actually if you had asked the 5th grade me, I probably would have said I didn't want any kids at all, that I wanted to travel the world and live in New York. Well now I can't imagine my life without the both of them and New York is too BIG for this girl, I like the hometown feel, where you can run into someone you know at the grocery store. I still only ever thought if I had kids I would have two spaced by two years, a boy and a girl, obviously god had other plans and gave us both at the same time...now I kind of want another one or two.
Anyways, there's 7 things about myself. Now to pass this along to some fellow blogger, I'm going to choose a few blogs that I recently started reading and now can't wait to read what they write.
1. From Mrs. to Mama
2. Raven @ A Momma's Desire and Pacifiers
3.Me and You, plus two
4.Gretchen @ That Mama Gretchen
5.Holly @ Twins Plus One, Three times the Fun
Alright Girls, can't wait to read 7 things about you!
3 days ago