So here I go.
1. SERIOUSLY...Farrah from Teen Mom, this girl must not understand how much her parents help her on a day to day basis with her daughter or I am sure she wouldn't be making the decision to move by HERSELF all the way to another state to care for her daughter by HERSELF. She will get a rude awakening when she wants to go out with some new friends and has no one to drop her baby off with.
2. Seriously...I am so PUMPED for a 4 day weekend! Plus is hubby's birthday Friday he is turning
3. Seriously...Taking a sick day when your a mama isn't all that easy unless you have an awesome support system like we do, Monday morning I woke up with something nasty and was feeling super sick, luckily my mom was going to be watching the babies all day while I should have been at work instead she watched them while I was in my
4. I am SUPER EXCITED for my fall shows to come back... I love me some Grey's Anatomy! I think I may have said this one before but I am just so EXCITED!
5. We got our family pictures done last Saturday and despite the weather not being what we thought it would be at the beach and it being windy, our photographer Kristina got some amazing shots, I have only seen a couple to tide me over until she is finished editing but as usual they are AMAZING!! Here it is! And if you want to see more of her work check out the twins 10 month photoshoot, 6 month photoshoot, and newborn pictures.
Well hope you all are having a great week!! Head over to From Mrs. to Mama and link up to let everyone know what made you go SERIOUSLY this week!
And if you can spare a click I sure would appreciate it!