PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What Maui looked like through my eye-Phone

Get it eye-phone (iPhone), well I thought it was funny...

We have been home for over a week now. We had such an amazing time just relaxing.  It was good for us, our souls, our marriage, my mommy self.  Our friends were ones we will surely travel with again which was such an amazing blessing because I know it can be hard if it doesn't work but it worked and well.  We usually would just wake up early in the morning and play it by year for what to do that day.  I did miss my kids dearly and was ready to come home and see them by the end of the week but they did great and didn't seem like it bothered them much that we were gone.

I will have a little better post late on because I feel like I know some good places to eat and things to do now that I have been there twice and definitely plan to go back again.  Also because Kristina who is the wifey half of the couple who we traveled with is an amazing photographer and got some really great photos of the trip. 

For now, here is our trip through the eyes of my iPhone...






2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Beautiful!! And I am longing for Hawaii even more now that I've seen all of these beautiful pictures!

Allie said...

OMG. JEALOUS!! looks beyond amazing mama!! xoxo