PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Exciting News

Hi everyone! I know I've been a bit MIA, between work and the twinsies blogging seems to be the last thing I get to during the day.



 But I did want to let you all in on a fun bit of information that is new to my life! I have officially joined Thirty-One. After hearing about Thirty-One for awhile I decided to take the plunge and sign up.  I love the products and the versatility of their products, I love that you can choose fabrics that fit your personality instead of just getting a box item.  I also love that you can personalize them which makes great gifts for anyone of any age! I decided that it would be a great fit for my family since I need some fun time away from the kids and I believe that Thirty-One will provide that opportunity for me!

I would love for you to check out my page HERE! I'm hoping I can kick off my first month with a bang! It would make my day and I hope that you love the products as much as I do.  Also if you are interested in hosting a Online party please let me know and I can let you know how being a hostess can benefit you.  Just email me at brittanyechols@hotmail.com!

For the month of August the special is for their new Spirit Line! This line is great for anyone who love sports or has a favorite team! For every $31 you spend you get an item for 50% off! That is a great deal! W

Happy Shopping ;)

No comments: