PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

...

Wow being a mommy of twins is both so tiring and so fun! Mainly the tiring part is probably working two days a week and for some reason I am more tired from working then when I take care of Ava and Landon all week long! It seems to take me a day to recover before I have my energy back.

While I would love to just say um...I think I want to stay home and play with babies all day it just is not financially feaseable for us right now, I have to work. Maybe sometime in the future it will be but right now it just isnt. Working is nice, I get to have "adult time" and I get to see my work family, but I love MY family more!

Ava and Landon are amazingly great babies, they are sleeping about 8 hours at night which is awesome and both really don't fuss unless they are tired/hungry/dirty. Other then that they are pretty much smiles and giggles all day long. My days are seeming so busy these days, I swear if I have a day where I don't have to go anywhere I might die of shock. It seems I always need to go to Target/grocery shopping/costco/dr. appointments/mall/babies r us...and the list goes on and on and on.

I love the days where we all lounge in our PJ's and watch reruns of Rachel Zoe on Bravo!! I really should get better about blogging to keep everyone updated and now that we seem to be heading towards a schedule I probably will be able to.

Here is the Twins latest picture from their 3 month photoshoot!


No comments: