PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!


Today is my hubby's 27th birthday, my how so much has changed in one year, now he has TWO babies to celebrate with him today!! Last year I think we were getting our IVF calendar together and ordering meds and getting all geared up for the IVF roller coaster, I think we even talked about if next year we would have a baby(ies) by his birthday...WOW!

Im sure we will lounge around today and celebrate where our life is at this very moment, maybe take the babes on a walk with the pups, just hang out as a family. I just can't believe that at this year last time it was just a hope/thought, that maybe we would have a family in 2010! And now we do, thank goodness for modern science and the abilities of all of our doctors! I am so very thankful for my hubby and the daddy that he is today on his birthday!!

No comments: