PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

A lot of the blogs that I follow on a regular basis have been blogging about Shutterfly's awesome promotion for bloggers!! Lets face it as a mommy of two new babies and the fact that Christmas is just my absolute favorite time of year, Christmas cards are on the top of my list! I have just been waiting for the day to send out a Christmas card with pictures of our children on them!

I have used Shutterfly for their awesome photobooks, I plan on doing these every 6 months so that the babies can have cute books to look back on when they get older, I love these because they are organized! The last thing I want is to end up with thousands of pictures stuffed into boxes never to be seen again, and creating these books online is so much easier then trying to set aside time to scrapbook, add that to the fact that I am creatively stunted and Shutterfly photobooks are my new best friend!

Here are a few of my favorites, I am going to have such a hard time deciding!





We just had our family pictures taken for Christmas and now I just can't wait to see those pictures on one of these Christmas cards!
Shutterfly also has:
Calendars
Greeting cards
Wall art

If you are a blogger and would like to learn more about this amazing deal from Shutterfly please visit them at http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

I hope you have as much fun as I've had browsing all of their wonderful items for Christmas time and also the rest of the year!

No comments: