My days lately have been busy and full and by the time the end of the day rolls around when I used to be able to write up posts and upload pictures I am just plain tired. So blogging has fallen off for a little bit. The twins have become so busy and are now down to one nap a day so I either spend my day working at the office or chasing my toddlers around the house and playing. Our weekends have been taken up by family and now that we are getting into the holiday season they are only bound to become busier.
So I am sorry for practically falling off the face of the earth and hopefully I can find a little time here and there to do a better job of keeping this up.
Well in the past month we have been busy.
* We bought a new car, a 2010 Tahoe we needed more space, it was getting to the point I could fit the stroller and nothing else so thankfully we have room for everyone and everything again. However, it was weird to get rid of the first car I owned when we got married/bought a house/brought the twins home in.
* We celebrated my 25th birthday with dinner out as a family simple but I wouldn't have had it any other way.
* We are getting used to daddy working late 2 nights a week, of course those are on 2 of the 3 days I work at the office so it gets a little cray cray around here.
* We visited the pumpkin patch (again) but forgot to take any pictures.
* We went to the twins' first Trunk or Treat at church (where my camera died after taking one picture)
* We took the twins trick or treating around my parents neighborhood to a few houses and got to dress them up all cute!
* I got a new Iphone 4s, so I have now joined the Apple nation.
* I am so looking forward to the holidays, it is my FAVORITE time of year, it means vacation with family, baking cookies, and the holiday spirit in the air. Also it means Starbucks red cups!
Well that kind of sums up our last month in a nutshell. Of course if you were awesome enough to read through all of this you deserve some pictures. So here ya go!
Also as a sidenote...twitter took my blogging mojo, it is so much easier to do from your phone! :)
2 weeks ago