PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Recap

We got to have two Thanksgivings this year, one over at my Grandma's house on the other side of the state the weekend before Thanksgiving and then our Thanksgiving Day Thanksgiving at my hubby's parents house.

Landon fell in love with a cat at my Grandma's house and now he meows when you ask him what a kitty says, it's probably the cutest thing ever.  I only got a few pictures and I don't have my good camera with me so you get Iphone pictures ;)





I love that our families get along enough to have one BIG Thanksgiving, instead of having to run all over the day of to make it to all of the Thanksgiving dinners, we get to relax at one house all day with both families! We are truly lucky, I know this. 

Landon and Ava got to actually eat turkey and all the good this year! They devoured their turkey and promptly went into a turkey coma as I called it. 

TURKEY COMA!


Mom, my belly is FULL!
Soon after the turkey coma wore off they were up and going again, there is no resting in my house anymore, these toddlers are full on toddlers and showing it these days!
We mainly just relaxed as a family all Thanksgiving weekend, I ventured out a little on Black Friday and got a few deals at Baby Gap but nothing crazy, I mean people were lining up at our Best Buy two days before Thansgiving! Daddy went hunting and my sister and I played all day long with the twins!

We got our tree on Sunday, but it is sitting in our living room waiting to be decorated.  Hopefully I can get that done tonight (fingers crossed). 

The twins also had their 18 month appointment on the 16th in which neither of them gained any weight so we have to go back in 3 months instead of 6 months to see if we just caught them before a growth spurt.  Ava weighed in at 22 lb and 32 inches long and Landon at 27 lbs and 33 inches long.  She is petite and he is a football player like daddy!

We have 18/19 month photos coming up next week and I am super excited about them!! Well thats pretty much all thats been going on here, now that Thanksgiving has come and gone I am in FULL ON CHRISTMAS MODE! Shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking; you name it I love it all during the holidays!


No comments: