PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The 4th of July in iPhone pictures

So since I rarely seem to actually pull out my camera today my iPhone is responsible for about 90% of my pictures on a day to day basis, so 4th of July wasn't much different, I did take some real pictures but by the time I actually upload them at the rate I'm going it could be next July...

So here is our 4th of July.  We went to our hometown parade, BBQ'd with some great friends which included the best ribs ever, potato salad, fresh pineapple, strawberry shortcake, and s'mores!  Our summer here in the PNW has officially started and our weather has been BEAUTIFUL the last week or so, this is the time when we all stay outside ALL DAY!






Hope you guys all had an amazing 4th!

1 comment:

Paula Keller said...

Such cuteness!

That's me too. I do actually have a decent camera, but you wouldn't know it because I have a bazillion iPhone pics.

I am also newly addicted to Instagram.

How do you do the collage thing? Is there an app for that? lol!