1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging approximately 3 days before I got put in the hospital until the twins were born, in my head I had all these great ideas to go back and document my pregnancy while I was on bedrest at home and then things just got a little crazy.
2. Did you go to college?
I was all ready and planning with acceptance letter in hand to attend a state University but well I decided to follow my heart and get married to my high school sweetheart instead. ;)
3. Where have you traveled?
I have been to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Washington D.C, Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and many of the states across the US since my parents dragged us on a train trip that took a few days and stopped all along the way to Washington D.C. I hated it at the time, now I think it was a cool trip.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would probably purchase my dream house on the water. I would also take care of my parents. Then I would take everyone on a big family vacation.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1.The toilet paper not being the correct way (comes over the top), I will change it even if I am at someone's house. 2. Dishes in the sink, this drives me nuts and my husband will tell you this, I can't stand the thought of them just sitting there getting all gross.3. Junk, junk mail, trinkets, whatever you want to call it, I keep very little, only things of significant meaning. My mother keeps everything and I just don't like "stuff" all over the place.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Hands down, Pretty Woman, I know it's a movie about a hooker but I love the love story and I have watched it probably a hundred times.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
This is a fun one, honestly I love water, I drink so much water all day long.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
A good pedicure or a massage would be nice, hasn't happened in a long time though.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
O boy, well since I would try and stretch it as far as it could go it would probably be Target because you can buy anything there and well $10,000 would buy a whole lot of everything.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
O gez...where would I start, actually I think I must have blocked most of these out of my memory because I can't think of any right now.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day the twins were born, I feel like everything was such a blur and really it was, but since I really couldn't relive that one, maybe my wedding day, I was young and now would do a lot differently.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
hmmm...Maybe Jennifer Anniston, one I love her, two I feel like she is quirky and funny and well that's how I am most of the time.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
In high school I worked at a toy store which was fun, then I went to work for my FIL and I have been here ever since.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
O gez, since I honestly have no idea where most of those are...hello digital cameras, you will get one from my early days of marriage (aka when I would have been in College) Deal...
|Honeymoon November 2005|
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Europe, a two month trip to Europe so I could go all over.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
|Utah Family Reunion from June|
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now
Living in my forever house and my kids will be 7 (INSERT PANIC), working at a job I love and just living my little life here in the PNW.