PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Due Date Babies!!

The title says it all, my babies originally due date was today July 6th, 2010, the day that was burned into my brain the day the stick came out positive!! Instead I have to get July 6th out of my head and replace it with May 13th, 2010 the day the were actually born, while they are now 7 and a half weeks old, sleeping quietly in their mama-roos (LOVE THESE), I can not believe we have had them both home for a month now and soon they will be 2 months old! Time really does fly with little ones in the house.
I am headed back to work part time for awhile to adjust to life working with twins at home. I am excited to be back at work and sad to leave them even if it is only for a day or two a week.

No comments: