PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

mama got a brand new....diaper bag!

So Grant has been telling me that I should get some sort of "push" present, I could not decide what I wanted, I'm not a jewelry kind of girl, I only ever wear my wedding ring. I thought and thought and finally decided after using my boring diaper bag I bought for 35 dollars from Lands end that I wanted something much much cuter! I kept dragging around my purse with my diaper bag as to not loose my stylish feeling.


I love Coach, I mean love. I looked on their website for diaper bags and I found one I loved, the only problem is I could not bring myself to spend 500 dollars on it. So I remembered the new Coach outlet down south of us and decided to call and see if they had any diaper bags in stock. They did, so I headed out to Coach.


I now am the proud new owner of this....
My new diaper bag!! It is much much better then my other one, I feel like me with it, and best of all , it actually fits everything I need for the twins inside! I got such a killer deal on it, 50% off with an additional 20% off coupon for the 4th of July weekend. Just because I have my babies now doesn't mean I want to become a boring mom. I can't wait until Ava can appreciate a purse, now if only they had a kids line...

No comments: