PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two months old

Our twins are now two months old, I can't believe how fast time flies. Landon and Ava are both getting bigger by the day it seems. Here are the stats from their two month well check appointment.

Landon:
9 lbs 4 oz
21 1/2 inches long
Ava
7 lbs 12 oz
20 1/2 inches long

The doctor says that they are both doing really well, both are eating so well and growing just like they need to be. They both got 3 shots which broke my heart to see them cry like that but soon enough it was over and they both just went to sleep. They both did so well.

In other news... Grant stepped on a hammer in the garage which ended up requiring 6 stitches in his foot and a tetnus shot which was great. He was out of commission for a few days but is now on the mend.


I have officially returned to work for 1 or 2 days a week which is an adjustment for those couple days where I am more exhausted then usual.


Our dogs love the babies, we usually catch Mogley napping in there with them if the door is open, I think he is their protector now. Toby just wants to cuddle with them.


I think we have gotten our schedule down pretty well, we are very lucky and I sure hope I do not jinx myself when I say we have good sleepers for babies, they both sleep straight 4 hour stretches at night so we both are still getting decent sleep for having two new babies at home.

I have a few other posts that are floating in my head at the moment including our Family reunion, 4th of July and baby play dates that will just have to wait for another day, here is both of them together on their two month birthday!!

No comments: