PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Just another Manic Monday!

I always feel like Mondays are like coming off of the high of the weekend.  I get to spend all weekend with my precious babies and then 6:30 am Monday morning the alarm goes off and I am jolted back to the reality of being a working mama! I mean I do love what I do but I love my babies more. I do enjoy having adult interaction as well.  Alot of times I am just at a loss as to what to start a post with, I think of all these different topics that everyone can so eloquantly talk about and when I try to type something out is just sounds....well....scatter brained.  This weekend was busy as are most of our weekends, they go by too quickly if I do say so myself. 

So in my scatterbrained words here was our weekend in bullet point.

-Auntie Ashley came home Tuesday night and stayed with us until Suday morning, she adores our two little ones, she's great with them, they played and played and played!
-Saturday I went to a local park to take some pics of my good friends 3 girls, they turned out well (I HOPE).
- Saturday night we had a "date night", we went to dinner on a Living Social deal at one of our favorite resturants in Tacoma!
- We were gonna go to a movie afterwards with a Groupon deal through Fandango, I purchased the tickets and by the time we were back in the car after dinner, I was too tired, so my hubby took his brother.
-Sunday we cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned then went to hubby's parents for dinner.

Now its Monday, and I can't seem to concentrate on any single thing, I swear I have to write almost everything down on a post it note so I can remember to tackle it later.  Anyways, I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend and lets hope for a decent good week! What did everyone else do this weekend!

No comments: