PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa Baby... A Christmas List


Becky is hosting some awesome link ups during the month of December that are all things Christmas.  This week is "Show me your Christmas List". 

Now Santa I have been a good girl all year long so I expect at least one of these under my tree.

1. Nikon D3100
I would love to get my hands on a beginner DSLR, I bought an Olympus Pen last year and while I like that it has DSLR features it's just not a DSLR.  Lets all face it, I NEED to take awesome pictures of my kids!!

2. A maid service
Hear that hubs, I want someone to clean my house 2 x a month all year long...sounds fair right...ok good..

3. Tory Burch flats, I have always loved them and just never purchased a pair.  I live in my flats, it's really all I wear to work because I will break my ankle if I try to wear a heel so I just live in flats and I love them.  My  hubby will say that I already have a pair of black shoes so I don't need another...what does he know! 
4.  A spa day for mama.  I would love a day to just get pampered, I think I deserve it.  I would love a facial, massage, mani/pedi, the whole thing!

5. Last but not least, a Coach Madison leather lindsey satchel.  I am a Coach girl, I love it, I will use my purses for years and my last one I have had for four years now, it is still a great bag but I would just love a new one, and this one would hold everything.  Especially since I lost my Coach diaper bag a couple of months ago.  It can do the job of both!

Ok I think thats enough to get Santa started, but really I have been a good girl Santa. If you want to link up your Christmas list head over to Becky's blog and show us all what you want for Christmas this year!