PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Twins first outing to Costco

We took the twins out to Costco this past week, it was funny to watch people look when you walk in with a stoller that has 2 carseats attached to it. We had lots of points and stares. O well I guess I better get used to it.
We also took them to Target because with me as their mama they will be spending a lot of time there, Target is my most favorite store in the world, I never seem to walk out of there with less then a hundred dollars worth of randomness. I love that they open at 8 am which I learned the other day!! AWESOME!! This means I can get up with the twins for their 7ish am feeding, put them back down and get all of my shopping done before daddy has to go to work.
It definitely does take a little more planning to get out of the house with two little ones in tow. I hate being late I mean HATE it...I like to be at least 15 minutes early anywhere. So this will be an adjustment that sometimes one may be all ready to go then well...dirty diaper...crying baby...wants food. So I am learning to adjust my punctuality expectations.
We are getting more comfortable with taking them places, they got to go to their Grandma and Grandpa Echols' house this week and finally both were able to hold the babies, everyone had been passing around germs for the last 6 weeks. Well thats all for the outings for now, but I am sure that as we get more comfortable and they get older there will be plenty of parks and zoo's and walks to come.

No comments: