PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I am amazed at how fast babies grow.  I did a little photoshoot with the babes on 4th of July and couldn't help but put it next to a picture of them last 4th of July.  Also today is the babies 12 month adjusted b-day!! My original due date with them was July 6th, 2010!! Time is going to quickly...s.l.o.w.d.o.w.n



July 4th, 2010 (not even 2 months old, but 2 days before their actual due date)



July 4th,2011 almost 14 months

July 4th, 2011 almost 14 months


7 comments:

Jenn W. said...

What gorgeous babies! And it is amazing how quickly they do grow!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my - I LOVE the pictures - they are so adorable and have grown SO much over the past year!! Hope you guys had a wonderful 4th!!

Andrea said...

SUPER sweet!! :)

championm2000 said...

My, what a difference a year makes!

Let me know if you find that "slow down" button...time is moving too fast here, too!

Ashley said...

Super cute pictures!

ashley said...

they are absolutely adorable! what a sweet blog you have here.

newest follower from www.thestauffershenanigans.com

lifeasdescribed said...

Too fun!