It's Thursday! YAY! Which means it is time for Seriously Thursday with Becky from From Mrs. to Mama. If you want to participate in the fun and meet some seriously fun ladies go link up.
1. Seriously... Landon started running a fever yesterday after his morning nap...like 103.6, I called the dr and they told me 1. I was giving him not enough tylenol now that he is older (which I didn't know) 1. They don't worry unless a kid is laying there unresponsive...That really bothered me, now I know I'm a first time mom and hopefully it's just a tooth making him miserable, but really you don't worry about him unless "he is limp like a doll" (true story).
2. Seriously...I'm sick of politics, I mean the election is still 1 1/2 years away and that's all I seem to be hearing about, it's annoying, I'm already ready for it to be over. I mean I care about our country and all but is it necessary to roll all over the U.S. in a tour bus while you haven't actually declared you are running or now ::cough:: Sarah Palin ::cough::.
3. Seriously...I won my first blog giveaway which made my Tuesday! Thanks Kristin I'm super excited to get my new cookbook!
4. Seriously...Summer is here and that means new reality tv is on, but my usual sitcoms and dramas are on hiatus until fall! Boo! No more Greys or The Office for this girl. But Flipping Out starts soon so I think I will live.
5. Seriously...We have a relaxing weekend coming up! We haven't had a weekend with no plans in like 2 months so I am excited to celebrate the hubby's 2nd Father's Day and relax at home, maybe BBQ and get outside.
6. Seriously... I have to go to Seattle tomorrow for a dental conference. Which means I have to get up at like 5 am and get going. I am a little excited because we get free swag (i.e. toothpaste and toothbrushes), so then I don't have to purchase any of it for a long time.