PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Seriously Thursday



There are just a few things that made me go SERIOUSLY this week, here they are.

1. Seriously, what do people not understand about RSVP BY! We are hosting a big class tomorrow and people are still calling trying to get a spot.  It goes like this "I know we were supposed to let you know by last week but we finally cleared our schedule so we can go", I say "o ok we have room for you" because well if I say no then that doesn't reflect well on the practice and we can't make anyone mad.  But there is an RSVP on there for a reason people, it means I have to tell someone else how many people to expect for food/seating/etc... People don't seem to get that.



2.  Seriously, I made the BEST dinner last night, cooking calms me, so since I was stressed I busted out bbq ribs, homemade green beans, homemade potato salad and homemade peach cobbler.  My husband thinks I should be stressed more often now :).

3.  Seriously, my babies toddlers are 15 months old now.  We have a doctor appointment next week and after that I will be doing a 15 month post.  But it is crazy how much they are learning right now.

4.  Seriously, we have family pictures next weekend and I am having the hardest time deciding on outfits.  It is so hard to find perfectly matching twin outfits and then ones for mom and dad too.

5.  Seriously, last but not least we are having our carpets deep cleaned this Saturday which means we have to move ALL the furniture out of the house by 9 am Saturday...ALL of the furniture...thats A LOT! Probably shouldn't have scheduled that after a busy event the day before... O well we will figure it out!


 
Hope all of you are having a great week!

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

I hear ya on the RSVP thing, GRRR!

PS - I'll totally guest post for you when you need someone. Was that in October?

Let me know a few topic ideas and I'll send you a rough draft to check out :)

championm2000 said...

Seriously, I wish I cooked when I was stressed. My husband does, too!

Amy said...

Following from the link up! At least after all that hard work you have some seriously fabulous looking carpets lol!

Andrea said...

Right there with you in the RSVP thing!! Really, people?!?!
Hope all go well!

Megan said...

I totally feel ya! Non RSVPers annoy me to no end!

Your dinner sounds delish! Good luck with selecting outfits for family pics...I always struggle with that too. Make sure you chose us your pictures!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Oh, I know, is it totally hard to RSVP. Love the use of the word seriously,lol

mel said...

Newest Follower;

Never realized how much people just don't pay attention to RSVP until recently.... crazy! seems just plain rude to be; but what do I know ;)

mel {www.never-a-dull-moment.com}