PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lets Sit Down and Catch Up!

Hi everyone, I have been M.I.A and so busy lately.  So here's a little catch up.

1st and foremost thanks to my awesome guest blogger who took some stress away from last week!

Now onto catching up, my big events for this year are now over and I can breath again.  I am solely responsible for these classes and other then our staff showing up on the morning of to help with registration and taking payments it is all on my shoulders to make sur everything else happens.  I deal with sponsors and speakers and large conference centers to coordinate these events and when they come together and no one complains I am a happy girl. 

This last Friday we had a little blip at the beginning, as in the entire mic system went down 10 minutes before we were supposed to start, the poor crew was running around and finally had to pull out the old school speakers and HOUR LATE! I was getting so stressed and nervous and being the control freak that I am, couldn't stand that I could not do one little thing about it, and just had to sit there and wait and wait for them to get it up and running. 

After the class our family got to enjoy the Great Wolf Lodge and we had a blast, because of the problems that morning they upgraded my room and had chocolate waiting for me when I checked in, that's what you call customer service ;) aka sucking up so I choose them and pay them lots of money next year.

Here are a few pictures of our weekend.

Here are some pictures of our event!

The room all set up with swag!


Water park passes for all!

Introducing our first speaker Dr. Dolphine Oda

And our main speaker Dr. Stanley Malamed!

And here are the pictures from after our class and from our family fun time at Great Wolf Lodge!















So nice to catch up a little with all of you and now I can resume normal blogging and catching up on all of your blogs as well, I've missed you all dearly!

P.S. I totally wore my bikini but I am totally not showing you! ;)

And if you have a moment please vote for us so I can meet more multiple mommies! Hope you all are having a GREAT WEEK!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

H said...

It looks like the kids had a lot of fun! I love the pictures of them with their life vests. LOL.

Andrea said...

What fun!! My kids loved it too! Think of staying again at the end of the month! :)

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

This looks like so much fun! The kids look like they are having a blast! Welcome home. Love the pictures.